Can driving lessons be done in my car? Yes!
Yes, our driving instructors can conduct driving lessons in your car – it’s all part of our flexible services.
Your preferred driving instructor can meet you at your preferred location, including:
- Your home, workplace or school on the Northern Beaches
- Your home, workplace or school on the Lower North Shore
- Your home, workplace or school on the Upper North Shore
- Chatswood Service NSW (RTA / Motor Registry)
- Brookvale Service NSW (RTA / Motor Registry)
- Warriewood Service NSW (RTA / Motor Registry)
- You must have 40 hours of driving experience to book this service.
- Your vehicle must have current registration.
- Your vehicle must be roadworthy.
- You must be covered by comprehensive insurance.
Note: Our driving instructors reserve the right to deny a driving lesson if any of the conditions above are not adhered to.
Buy Driving Lessons
To book a driving lesson in your car, click the “Buy Lesson” button below. You’ll be redirected to our online booking portal where you can choose your preferred lessons or pack (save $$). Once at the checkout screen, you can select to use your own car for your driving lesson or test. After completing your purchase, you’ll receive an email with a link to our online booking portal where you can book your lesson(s). If you have any questions or encounter a problem, contact us directly on 0404 366 526 or send an SMS.
Licence 2 Drive – Driving School Northern Beaches + North Shore
Licence 2 Drive is a Northern Beaches driving school that teaches people to drive throughout the Northern Beaches, Upper North Shore and Lower North Shore.
Our driving test preparation includes a two-hour driving lesson, where we give you all the tips and advice required by the RMS requirements to pass your driving test at local Services NSW Centres (RTA) at Warriewood, Chatswood and Brookvale.